At Deneweth, Dugan & Parfitt in Troy, Michigan, our employment law attorneys represent business clients in the numerous aspects of state and federal employment law. Our lawyers regularly advise employers, managers, and supervisors on how to develop policies and procedures in compliance with the increasing number of employment laws and regulations.
Representing Employers in All Types of Legal Matters
The employment law attorneys of Deneweth, Dugan & Parfitt assist employers with all types of employment law matters, including:
- Discrimination and harassment defense
- Wrongful termination
- Noncompete agreements
- Personnel manuals and policies
- Wage claims
- The development of employee handbooks
- The defense lawsuits for wrongful discharge, discrimination, & sexual harassment
- The preparation of employee contracts
- The drafting of employee confidentiality agreements and non compete agreements
- Federal Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Charges and State Human Rights Commission Charges
- The preparation and review of intellectual property agreements
- The representation of employers in contract disputes
- Separation, release and waiver agreements
- Advice on federal and Michigan laws such as the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and wage and overtime issues
At Deneweth, Dugan & Parfitt, our employment law attorneys assist business clients in devising solutions to employment problems that affect the efficiency and productivity of your workforce. Our lawyers represent the interests of employers throughout the state of Michigan. We take a preventive approach to employment law, helping companies to avoid litigation and increase productivity.
Contact Our Attorneys for Employment Law Help
If you would like to schedule an appointment contact us online at the law firm of Deneweth, Dugan & Parfitt today.